Data Recovery Australia
Why Choose Us?
Choosing the wrong data recovery company usually leads to permanent data loss.
Small, flat-rate data recovery firms can be enticing to consumers, since they offer low pricing and no-recovery-no-charge results. However, these firms often expect a high percentage of unrecoverable cases. They use the same routine techniques on every case, recovering less than half of hard drives on average and an even lower percentage of RAID arrays, solid-state drives, and flash media devices.
This approach is obviously risky, particularly if the data is of importance to you. Try to stay away from inferior data recovery firms as a failed recovery attempt will degrade any type of media, and lead unnecessarily towards permanent damage.
Here at Secure Data Recovery, you can expect not just world class expertise, but world class service – going beyond data recovery to provide you with personalised attention, dedicated Case Support, and strict confidentiality.
Data Recovery Services in Australia
Services We Offer
Request an InspectionClick Here
At Secure Data Recovery, we are able to recover data from virtually any electronic device, including:
- Hard Disk (Software Recovery) – File system reconstruction and file extraction from damaged or corrupted systems
- Hard Disk (Hardware Recovery) – Recovery of data from failed hardware
- RAID arrays, Mirrored, and Striped Volumes
- Tape – Recovery from backup and archival tapes
- Floppy Disk and LS120 – All formats and multi-platform
- Removable Cartridges – SyQuest, Bernoulli, Zip, Jaz, & MO disks
- Memory Cards – Including SD cards from cameras and USB drives
- Mobile Phones – SIM Cards and phone memory (Apple, Android, Windows)
- Tablets – (Apple, Android, Windows)